How well are you doing the following?
- Spending meaningful time with your employees and direct reports….and your family and friends?
- Participating in and being visible at employee and family events?
- Making a point of remembering names and saying thank you?
- Modeling great performance actively and visibly?
- Greeting everyone you come into contact with?
- Be conscious of the impact of your presence and your interactions with people?
- Making a point of letting people know specifically what they’re doing right?
These and many other ways to be a great leader are in my book, Creating Magic.
Have a great day….Lee