“People want to know they matter”
During this episode of Creating Disney Magic, Jody and I answer a listener question about employee development. Investing in employee development leads to higher retention rate and boosts productivity. Many managers and business leaders make the mistake of overlooking employee development as an essential factor in their success. Want to know the secret to higher productivity, less sick days, and a good attitude? Offer development opportunities and treat your team members right.
In this episode, you will:
- Uncover the powerful link between employee development, business success, and talent retention
- Realize how supporting the growth of your team members remains essential even without promotions on offer
- Embrace the advantages of providing unified training to everyone in your organization
- Delve into the significance of making training and development a key aspect of employee retention efforts
- Find out how online courses, regular book discussions, and targeted seminars can transform the growth of your organization’s team members
When employees don’t get the chance to grow or advance they can become stagnant, uninterested and eventually leave. Avoid disengaged employees by creating a positive company culture. One way to do that is by investing in your people. Another is by paying attention to them to develop trusting relationships. Any time you prioritize the development of your people, your business will reap the benefits of a loyal and engaged workforce.
One team that is very invested in the growth of their team is Magical Vacation Planners. Make sure you reach out to them for help planning your next vacation. You can reach them at 407-442-2694.