How well do you really know your team members? I mean really!
Get to Know Your Team Members Well!
Make sure that you have a system in place to help you get to know each and every one of your team members well.
All of your team members are different!
- Make sure you get to know what those differences are.
- Make sure that you know what their career aspirations are.
- Make sure you know them so well that you can spot the potential in them that they themselves may not even know they have.
- Get to know them so well that you are able to help them achieve whatever they are trying to achieve if they are capable and competent to do so.
- Get to know them so well that they trust you 100 percent.
- Get to know them so well that you can spot in a minute if they are having a problem.
- Get to know them so well that you know what they do well and what they need to improve in and then help them do so.
- Invest in your team.
- Invest your time in each member of your team.
- Teams are made up of unique individuals with unique talents. Know what those talents are and put them to work to strengthen the team.
The more you know about your team members, the better your operations will perform! Create an environment where everyone matters and they know they matter and your operations will thrive….Lee